Colloidal Silver, which has been specially formulated, is utilized as a suitable coloring ingredient for hydrocarbon-based goods such as lubricants, waxes, and so on. Solvents such as oil, aromatic hydrocarbons, ketone, and ether are excellent solvents for dissolving this sort of pigment. Its versatility and lengthy storage life are two of its most notable characteristics. It is easily dissolved in organic solvents, but it is not soluble in water, which is why we provide the best Colloidal Silver available on the market. It may be used to color a wide range of objects, including plastic materials, waxes, lubricants, and a variety of other hydrocarbon compounds, among other things.
Collodial Silver properties:
- Form: Clear to grayish violet colored liquid
- Miscibility: Miscible in Methanol and in water.
- Hydrogen peroxide: Between 1000-2000ppm
- Alcohol content: Between 50 to 55% v/v
- Assay: Min 980 ppm to 1050